Our Commercial Contracts and Litigation team is currently looking for a junior lawyer with strong interest in Commercial Contracts and Litigation.
Our Commercial Contracts & Litigation Practice
Our Commercial Contracts & Litigation team assists clients in numerous sectors to determine the most appropriate business scheme, to deal with business-critical situations and to prevent or resolve disputes.
In addition to advising on standard contracts we have significant experience in industrial construction and engineering, energy supply and distribution, joint ventures and complex production and transformation contracts in key industrial sectors such as chemicals, agro-business, pharma, the food industry and mining.
To further support our practice we are looking for a junior associate eager to join our team!
What we offer
Joining our Commercial Contracts & Litigation department entails:
- dealing with highly interesting and challenging litigation matters
- an immersion in the multiple facets of commercial contract and litigation law
- working in a multilingual, open, and stimulating environment
- direct client contact from day one
- opportunities to build your network of clients and contacts
- a friendly atmosphere, focused on excellence, exchange and teamwork
- active participation in the development of our practice
- an attractive compensation and benefits package
- a firm that genuinely values the importance of work-life balance
- a team of strong commercial contracts and litigation professionals willing to support you any time
- opportunities to cooperate with other departments, including M&A
What we expect
The ideal candidate would have
- obtained a Belgian law degree
- bilingual proficiency Dutch and French, OR, French speaking with an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- a great interest in commercial contracts and business
- an eager-to-learn attitude and be willing to further specialize
- a detail-conscious mind and strong analytical and drafting skills
- a team-player attitude, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight schedules
- a client-oriented approach with a pragmatic and commercial mind-set
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Be sure to include the following documents:
- your resume
- a letter of motivation
- the transcript of your Bachelor’s degree(s) and any other Master’s degree(s) or additional qualifications.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to Jolien Rooselaers via email@example.com.Back to overview