We are looking for an Associate (0 – 3 years of experience) to join our Corporate & Finance Litigation and Insolvency team
Our Corporate & Finance Litigation and Insolvency Practice
Our Corporate & Finance Litigation and Insolvency Practice is handled by Roel Fransis (Partner) and 2 attorneys. Our team is specialised in (international) insolvency law and has a strong experience in handling litigation and advising clients in relation to corporate, finance and insolvency and restructuring. Our lawyers advise national and international clients.
We are currently looking to expand our Corporate & Finance Litigation team with an Associate (0 – 3 years of experience).
As an associate in our Corporate & Finance Litigation and Insolvency department, you will play a vital role in our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in insolvency, corporate, banking & finance litigation cases, including bankruptcy proceedings, judicial reorganisation proceedings, seizures and attachments, directors’ liability cases
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal documents related to ongoing matters
- Collaborating closely with your colleagues to develop case strategies and provide sound legal advice
- Liaising with clients, creditors, and relevant stakeholders to gather necessary information and ensure effective communication
You can expect
- A multilingual, open and stimulating work environment
- A true commitment to your continued legal education and training to expand your expertise and to grow your talent
- A workplace where diversity in backgrounds and perspective is embraced and an inclusive environment is fostered
- An atmosphere where teamwork prevails
- Direct client contact from day one, allowing you to build lasting relationships and to expand your professional network
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
What we expect
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Law from a reputable Belgian university
- A strong interest in corporate, finance and (international) insolvency; experience in this field is a plus
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, with a good knowledge of French
- Strong analytical and drafting skills
- An eagerness to learn
- The ability to handle the technicality of challenging files
- Enthusiasm, motivation and dedication
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke! Applying to Liedekerke can be done in your native language.
Please include the following documents:
- Your resume
- A letter of motivation
- The transcript of your bachelor’s and master’s degrees or additional qualifications.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to Jolien Rooselaers via firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview