We are looking for a starting lawyer to join our Real Estate practice in September/October 2024!
The Real Estate team
Our core real estate practice is led by partners Yves Delacroix and Alexandre Emond. The team consists of 8 people and works closely with the firm’s other practices, in particular the tax department, the regulatory department (city planning and environment) and the corporate and finance department, each of which is likewise renowned as being amongst the best in the country.
We cover all aspects within the sector: retail property, hotel and leisure property, office property, industrial property (warehouses and industrial sites), residential care and residential property (generally acting for professional companies or firms active in the residential property market).
We assist Belgian and foreign clients at all stages of their property projects whether the need is for advice, drafting and negotiation of documentation, or dispute-resolution.
What we offer
The associate who considers starting their career in our team can expect:
- A multilingual, open and stimulating work environment
- A true commitment to your continued legal education and training to expand your expertise and to grow your talent
- A workplace where diversity in backgrounds and perspective is embraced and an inclusive environment is fostered
- An atmosphere where teamwork prevails
- Direct client contact from day one, allowing you to build lasting relationships and to expand your professional network
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
What we expect
We are looking for a bright associate who:
- is French speaking, has an excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch
- has a first-class Belgian law degree
- has a great interest in real estate and property law
- has strong analytical skills and is eager to learn
- has a client-oriented, practical and commercial mind-set
- has excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight schedules
- is a team-player who can work independently
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Applying to Liedekerke can be done in your native language.
Be sure to include the following documents:
- Your resume
- A letter of motivation
- The transcript of your Bachelor’s degree(s) and any other Master’s degree(s) or additional qualifications
Do you have some questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our recruiter Jolien Rooselaers via email@example.com.Back to overview