We are looking for a lawyer with 3-5 years' experience at the bar to join our Real Estate practice!
The Real Estate team
Our core real estate practice is led by partners Yves Delacroix, Alexandre Emond and Julie De Bonnet. The team works closely with the firm’s other practices, in particular the tax department, the regulatory department (city planning and environment) and the corporate and finance department, each of which is likewise renowned as being amongst the best in the country.
Altogether our firm counts some 25 specialists in the real estate sector who are experts in all legal disciplines intrinsic to real estate.
We cover all aspects within the sector: retail property, hotel and leisure property, office property, industrial property (warehouses and industrial sites), residential care and residential property (generally acting for professional companies or firms active in the residential property market).
We assist Belgian and foreign clients at all stages of their property projects whether the need is for advice, drafting and negotiation of documentation, or dispute-resolution.
What we offer
The associate who considers progressing their career in our team can expect:
- highly interesting, challenging and diversified matters
- a multilingual, open and stimulating work environment
- an atmosphere wherein teamwork prevails
- direct client contact from day one
- a true commitment to your continued legal education and training
- an attractive compensation and benefits package
What we expect
We are looking for a bright associate who:
- is a French or Dutch native speaker and has a good command of English
- has a first class Belgian law degree
- has 3-5 years' experience in a law firm
- has a specific interest in real estate and property law
- has strong analytical skills
- has editorial fluency and impeccable spelling
- is eager to learn
- has a client-oriented, practical and commercial mind-set
- has excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight schedules
- is a team-player who is able to work independently
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Applying to Liedekerke can be done in your native language.
Be sure to include the following documents:
- Your resume
- A letter of motivation
- The transcript of your Bachelor’s degree(s) and any other Master’s degree(s) or additional qualifications
Do you have some questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our recruiter via email@example.com.Back to overview