We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our HR team! Our team consists of 3 members passionate about HR: recruitment, talent development, performance management and the wellbeing of our employees and lawyers. As an HR Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to provide extensive administrative support to the HR department, encompassing tasks such as drafting contracts and handling various administrative duties. Moreover, you will actively contribute to recruitment efforts and play an integral role in supporting HR-related projects, including the administrative aspects of the Liedekerke Academy (L&D), employer branding initiatives, and other strategic HR projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an HR Assistant you provide general support to the HR department, and you are responsible of all administrative HR related processes. Together with your colleagues, you answer HR-related questions coming from our lawyers and business service members.
- are the champion of HR administration: you prepare and amend HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, company policies), maintain employee records, update the HR database for lawyers and business service members
- are responsible for the onboarding of new joiners and you organise the necessary trainings
- ensure a smooth offboarding process and conduct exit interviews
- take on a supportive role in our learning & development projects and make sure that the necessary administrative follow up is done
- coordinate HR-related events such as job fairs and events organised with student organisations
- are the internal helpline for all HR-related questions
We are looking for someone with a bachelor in (HR-) administration. Knowledge of employment law is an asset.
As we are a Belgian law firm, you communicate fluently in Dutch and French, both spoken and written, and have a good command of English.
Next to that, we are looking for someone:
- with strong organisational and administrative skills and who can bring structure into chaos
- who thrives in a collaborative team environment, while also possessing the ability to work independently
- stress-resistant, you remain calm and professional under pressure in a high-demanding environment
- who is hands-on, a quick learner and who adapts readily to new challenges
What we offer you
For your hard work in our team, we offer you:
- A gross salary based on your experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurances, thirteenth month, reimbursement of public transportation, a laptop, a smartphone and phone subscription and homeworking and internet allowance
- Two days of home working/week after the training period and an office easily accessible by public transport (next to Brussels Central Station)
- 6 extra holidays due to the 39-hour work week
- The opportunity to learn and take on challenges in an enthusiastic team of 3 HR professionals
- A working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Applying at Liedekerke can be done in your native language on the CV Warehouse platform. Should you have questions, please reach out to our recruiter Jolien Rooselaers via firstname.lastname@example.org (commercial actions are not appreciated).Back to overview