We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Support!
As IT Helpdesk Support you will provide general IT support to our different departments. Together with your colleagues, you ensure smooth and efficient information and communication systems.
A selection of your main tasks:
- You provide IT helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end-user’s satisfaction
- You monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received from internal customers by phone, via email or ticketing systems or in person requests
- You ensure the application and follow-up of the procedures
- You draw up instructions and manuals, so that knowledge gained is stored and can easily be delivered to internal customers
- You are the gatekeeper towards second line support and make sure all potential solutions are investigated fully before escalating to the second line team
- You propose improvements for the support process
The problems you will handle can be very different and usually relate to:
- Network, wifi, ...
- Software : Windows, Office apps: (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, ...), Internet Browser (FireFox, Chromium, Edge, Internet Explorer), Share Point, ...
- Telephony: Mobile: Android, iOS, Blackberry
- VmWare Horizon
- You master the difficult-to-find combination of affinity with IT and strong communication skills: you can solve a technical problem and explain it in an understandable language
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of technology and the willingness to learn and extend your IT knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch and French, with a good knowledge of English
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Service-minded, client-centric and a solution-driven attitude
- Stress-resistant, good at multitasking and setting priorities
- Flexible and willing to work in shifts (between 8.30 am and 7.30 pm)
What we offer
- A gross salary based on your experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement of public transportation, a laptop, a smartphone and phone subscription
- Two days of home working/week and an office easily accessible by public transport (next to Brussels Central Station)
- 6 extra holidays due to the 39-hour work week
- The opportunity to learn and take on challenges in an enthusiastic team IT-enthusiasts
- A working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued
Do you have some questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview