We are looking for a junior associate to join our Corporate & Finance team in September/October 2023
The Corporate & Finance department
Our Corporate and Finance department provides our clients with practical and business-oriented solutions in all Corporate, M&A and Finance matters. This includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, corporate governance issues, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and corporate litigation as well as advising clients on banking and financial law matters, including banking transactions, (debt and equity) capital markets transactions and financial regulatory matters.
Our Corporate and Finance team is one of the largest in Belgium. By combining their expertise and knowledge, our lawyers address our clients’ needs quickly, whether they arise in Belgium or abroad. For cross-border transactions, we work on a daily basis with top-tier foreign law firms.
We are currently looking for an associate with a strong interest in M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity work.
What we offer
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- dealing with highly interesting and challenging corporate matters with sufficient variation
- a multilingual, open and stimulating environment
- direct client-contact and file-handling from day one
- professional training on various topics (language skills, IT skills, communication)
- a true commitment to your education and training, and continuous know-how sharing
- an attractive compensation and benefits package and a personalised professional grow path
- a green and efficient mobility with our offices located next to the Brussels Central Station
- a friendly atmosphere, focused on excellence, exchange and teamwork
- active participation in the development of our practice
- a firm that genuinely values the importance of work-life balance
- a team of experienced professionals willing to support you any time
What we expect
Our new colleague:
- has a first class Belgian law degree – additional education abroad is a plus – and has obtained excellent academic results
- does not need to be experienced but up to two years of experience with a top Belgian or international law firm is considered a plus
- is a native Dutch speaker, with an excellent command of English. A good knowledge of French is an additional asset
- has strong analytical and drafting skills
- has a hands-on mentality, is proactive and ready to take initiative
- is eager to learn
- is client-oriented, thinks practically and commercially
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Be sure to include the following documents:
- your resume
- a letter of motivation
- the transcript of your Bachelor’s degree(s) and any other Master’s degree(s) or additional qualifications
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to Jolien Rooselaers via email@example.com (applications and commercial promotions will not be accepted).Back to overview