Join us as a summer intern in our Real Estate department
Are you a law student in your masters with interest in Real Estate and looking for a summer internship?
What do we offer you:
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the profession of a lawyer draft memos and submissions, work on real cases, participate in team and sometimes even client meetings, discuss cases with the lawyers of the department to get a better understanding of how the theory is put in practice... so more than legal research!
- The opportunity to work at the Liedekerke law firm in the centre of Brussels for a month during your Summer break
- A salary, meal vouchers and reimbursement of public transport
- An unique opportunity to meet and to get to know the members of our Firm and who knows, maybe your future colleagues?
- You are a law student in your first of second masters with a great interest in Real Estate
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a good command of English
- You are eager to put theory into practice and learn a lot in a short period of time
If you are interested, click on the “apply” button and get in touch with us! Don’t forget to upload your CV, a cover letter and your transcripts for every university year.
You will be contacted by our recruiter Jolien Rooselaers to schedule an interview with HR or the Real Estate team.
If this goes well, we are happy to welcome you this summer!Back to overview